How sustainable is Mobile Easykey?
Domnick+Müller is always attempting to work sustainable and resource-friendly. Sustainability has always been one of the company values and this not only since the discussions on CO2 targets and climate change! Learn more below on this page.
With the product Mobile Easykey, Domnick+Müller expanded this image and helps customers to improve their environmental performance. Our contribution to greater sustainability in your organisation:
The reduction in the fleet size of our customers will not only result in savings, but also to conserve resources: forklifts, not produced, are inherently no burden on the environment.
Savings confirmed by customers:
- Volkswagen OTLG: 15% fewer trucks
- Daimler: 10% fewer trucks
- Adjustable for individual requirements and conditions
- Available for all Mobile Easykey modules (except smart lock 1)
- Depending on the number and size of the fleet of internal combustion, massive savings are possible
– For example for an Austrian recycling company: every year up to 90,000 litres of diesel fuel running 25 internal combustion vehicles (including wheel loaders)
- Reduction of local pollutants and noise pollution
- Compliance with environmental regulatory and trade association requirements for partial operation in closed buildings
- Reduction of maintenance expenses through extension of maintenance intervals
- Lower power consumption through efficient loading
- Resource conservation by increasing the life of the batteries thanks to optimised cycles
- Avoidance of battery damage by liquid level detection
- Preventing unnecessary investments and thus unnecessarily employed resources through analysis and optimisation of the pool of batteries and chargers with the Mobile Easykey software
The dynamic maintenance planning of Mobile Easykey also contributes to resource conservation. Maintenance will no longer be carried out according to rigid time intervals, but subject to hours of operation. Typically, this leads to a reduction of maintenance and thus avoiding unnecessary use of materials, E.g. for machine- or hydraulic oil.
Mobile Easykey modules are designed for a long service life. They outlive that of a forklift typically several-fold. All modules can be removed and refitted with a device-change.
The long service life is evidenced by the customer Lufthansa. After more than 15 years there are still problem-free modules in use.
- 44 tonnes CO2 annual savings through eco-electricity
- 39 tonnes CO2 annual savings through bio gas (compensation by certified environmental projects)
- Gradual transition to consumption-optimised devices across the enterprise (E.g. Exchange of neon lights by LED tubes)
- Reducing paper consumption through digitalisation of processes (E.g. development of its own technician- and management software)
- Vehicle fleet meets the highest environmental standards (E.g. diesel vehicles to Euro 6 standard and AdBlue technology, if available)
- CO2 neutrality of all printed matter (compensation by certified environmental projects)
- Regional production with short supply chains
| How sustainable is Mobile Easykey?
Send us an eMail
Thanks for your message. It will be forwarded to Sven Dreilich, Christoph Weinzettel or Norman Seib.